Your access to and continued use of Artistcraft Shower Doors at "www.artistcraft.com" (the "Site) constitutes your acceptance of and compliance with the following provisions. If you have not already done so, please take some time to familiarize yourself with these provisions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of the Site. Also note that these terms and conditions may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for such updates. The last revision date for these terms and conditions is set forth below,
Last revised: June 27, 2005
Reserved Rights and Grant of Limited Licence
- Copyright © 2005 Artistcraft Shower Doors ("Artistcraft") All rights reserved. Artistcraft either owns the intellectual property rights, including copyright, or has acquired the necessary licences, in the information, including all text, HTML code, multimedia clips, images, graphics, icons, Java code, and the selection and arrangement of the contents of the Site (collectively the "Information").
- As a user of the Site, you are granted a limited licence to use (display or print) short extracts of the Information for your own personal non-commercial use only, provided the Information is not modified and you shall be fully responsible for any consequences resulting from such use. Any other use of the Information is prohibited. None of the Information may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of Artistcraft.
- Artistcraft will take appropriate legal action to enforce its rights.
- No part of the Site should be taken to constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or services. Some products or services mentioned on the Site may only be available in certain areas or jurisdictions.
- Any products or services mentioned on the Site are made available in accordance with local law and only where they may be lawfully offered for sale.
- The Site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided as references to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. These other sites were independently developed by parties other than Artistcraft, and Artistcraft does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at such sites. In providing links to other sites, Artistcraft is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to control the content of, or maintain any type of editorial control over, such sites.
- A link to another site should not be construed to mean that Artistcraft is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link of the description of the link to such other sites.
- The mention of another party or its product or service on the Site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
No Advice or Warranties
- The Information on the Site including, but not limited to, newsletters, articles, opinions and views, is provided for educational or information purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that respect. You should not act or rely on any information at the Site without seeking the advice of a professional.
- Information provided on the Site is believed to be reliable when posted. However, Artistcraft does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. Artistcraft assumes no obligation to update the Information or advise on further developments concerning topics mentioned. Information contained on the Site may contain typographical errors. Information provided may be changed without notice.
- Access to this Site is provided on an "as is" basis. You should not assume that the Site will be error-free or that the Site will operate without interruption.
- Artistcraft disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of the Site or the information provided, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
- Artistcraft is not responsible for any content or information that you may find undesirable or objectionable.
- Artistcraft is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or in reliance on the information available on the Site, including any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other pecuniary loss, whether the action is in contract, tort (including negligence) or other tortious action.
- Artistcraft disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of the Site.
- Certain words, phrases, names, designs or logos used on the Site may constitute trademarks, service marks or trade names of Artistcraft or other entities. The display of any such marks or names on the Site does not imply that a licence has been granted by Artistcraft or other entities.
- Absent the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging. Artistcraft will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to Artistcraft through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize Artistcraft to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
- While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at the Site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of information contained on your computer system. You should pay specific attention to some of the newer viruses that have been written to automatically execute when an infected word processing document is loaded into certain word processing programs.
Conformance with Law
- You agree that your use of the Site shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
- You agree not to impersonate another person in your use of the Site or the sending of any e-mail to an address listed on the Site.
Choice of Law
- The laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern as to the interpretation, validity and effect of this agreement notwithstanding any conflict of laws provisions or your domicile, residence or physical location. You hereby consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to this agreement.
- All information submitted to Artistcraft via the Site shall be deemed and remain the property of Artistcraft and Artistcraft shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or other techniques contained in information provided to Artistcraft through the Site or sent through e-mail. Artistcraft shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding any such information submitted to it unless specifically agreed by the Artistcraft or required by law.
- You agree that any information submitted for inclusion at the Site does not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third parties and you grant Artistcraft a right to provide access to the information from the Site. You warrant that any software submitted to Artistcraft shall be free of computer viruses.